- Preschool: sit you behind a desk and tell you not to break anything.
- Elementary: tell you it's more difficult in middle school.
- Middle School: tell you it's more difficult in high school.
- High School: tell you it's more difficult in college.
- College: tell you it's more difficult in the "real world".
- Real World: sit you behind a desk and tell you not to break anything.
Growing Up? We’re fucking teenagers.Were still learning. shit happens.we cheat, we make mistakes,we lie, we criticize, we fight over stupid things, we fall in love and end up getting hurt.we bitch, bitch and bitch. we bitch about bitches being bitches.we party till dawn, we drink till we pass out.we hate people for no reason, we call each other names.we stay up late having deep conversations, or stay up late just to think.we go out and have a kick ass time with our friends and those will be the memories.one day thats going to be the past.you can waste your time focusing on all the bad things,but one day your gonna wish you were still a teenager. so make the most of what you have now, forget all the bullshit and drama and live your fucking life.and make it WORTH IT.no one really knows anything,but they think they got it all figured out. Maria.Argentina.living in Florida.Single.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.BE FOREVER YOUNG.